FDA approved ingredient for the treatment of hair loss:
Minoxidil is the No.1 hair growth product in the United States, It is the only FDA approved product to hair loss treatment.
Biotin is widely considered as the most important vitamin for healthier and stronger hair by beauticians.
Proprietary herb blend of DHT blocker:
Proprietary liposome delivery system for more effective delivery.
Ethanol (alcohol), Propylene glycol , Water, Minoxidil 2%, Azetinol, Proprietary herb blend of DHT blocker, Biotin, Niacin, Apple polyphenol.
Perform a “use test” to ensure you are not allergic to the product by applying a few drops of Lipogaine For Women to the triangular cavity of the elbow joint. Do not use this product if redness or inflammation of the spot occurs.
- To open container: open the bottle by twisting the cap counter clockwise.
- Peel off the sealer.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows to maximize scalp exposure.
- Using the included dropper, apply up to 1 ml of Lipogaine For Women to your scalp in the hair loss area. Twice a day with at least 8 hours between the two appliations.
- Use no more than 1 ml each time. You only need to use enough to cover your balding/thinning area with a thin film of the solution. No massage is needed. You can use your finger tip or the tip of the dropper (included) to spread the solution. Try your best to apply the solution directly to your scalp by parting your hair. Otherwise you end up with wasting the product on your hair and it takes long time to dry.
- Using your fingers, spread the liquid over the hair loss area and gently massage it into the scalp and then wash your hands well.
- Store the product at controlled room temperature 10° C to 35° C (50° F to 95° F). Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- For male use only.
- Extremely flammable: keep product away from fire, flame, and do not smoke during and immediately following application
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not use, if:
- You have no family history of hair loss You hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss You are under 18 years of age
- Do no use on babies or Children!
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask your doctor before use if you have high or low blood pressure or any heart disease.
- When using this product Apply to the scalp only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with cool tap water.
- Some people may experience changes in hair color and /or texture. It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur after 2 months of usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results. The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience and of the following: Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs, sudden and unexplained weight gain occurs, swelling of your hands or feet, scalp irritation or redness occurs, unwanted facial hair growth occurs, you don’t see hair regrowth in 6 months.